Midwest Accident Reconstruction Services, L.C. serves the legal and insurance community throughout the United States. We specialize in the inspection and investigation of heavy truck collisions. We have the equipment and manpower to inspect commercial vehicles in accordance with the North American Standard Safety Inspection.
Our company uses state of the art measuring devices to accurately map a collision scene. Specifically, we use a total station. This instrument is accurate to within one quarter inch at one half mile. The raw data collected cannot be manipulated, which increases the credibility of the evidence collection at a scene
In an effort to provide unparalleled service, someone is always on call 24 hours a day. We understand that not all collisions occur from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. In order to provide a rapid response and to better serve the needs of our clients, Midwest Accident Reconstruction Services, L.C. has a Piper Seneca twin engine aircraft with advanced digital avionics and a commercial and instrument rated pilot on staff. This aircraft enables us to fly into almost any airfield in the Central United States within three hours of takeoff. The aircraft will also be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, weather permitting of course.
Services that we provide are as follows:
- Expert testimony
- Forensic mapping of collision scenes, which can include contours, profiles, and cross sections
- Computer generated drawing
- Computer generated calculations as to the positions of the vehicles on a roadway, before and after a collision
- Efficient and economical aircraft service
- Aerial photography
- Mechanical inspection of motor vehicles by a certified mechanic
- Review of depositions and statements
- Assistance in reviewing other experts' analyses to provide suggested questions for deposition or trial
- CVSA inspection of commercial motor vehicles and drivers, in accordance with CFR Title 49
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Transportation Safety, auditing, and risk management
- Video and photography of scene and vehicles
- Classroom instruction in Crash Investigation, Crash Reconstruction, and Forensic Mapping
- Customized seminars for insurance companies, attorneys, safety officials, and trucking companies
- Downloading Supported Vehicles using the Crash Data Retrieval System
- Downloading of Heavy Truck Electronic Control Modules or ECM's
If you would like for us to provide you with a current curriculum vitae and fee schedule, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or at our office number: (660) 463-7006. Our mailing address is:
Midwest Accident Reconstruction Services, L.C.
P.O. Box 101
Concordia, MO 64020